Monday, September 28, 2009
Name
The name Jennifer has a significance of smooth, white, fair, and also a gift from god. To me that content is somewhat soothing it sounds calm and collective, which i think and hope i represent well. Although i am not a 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th Jennifer in the long line of Fettis's its nice to be the first, I dont have anything or anyone to live up to i set my own path for the possiblilty of others to follow. Still being a gift from god is one of the highest recognitions i can imagine, and is something that is hard to live up to. Despite all of this i am quite fond of my name, I dont wish to have another name, or would even think about changing it. I will always be Jennifer and Jen for short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment